• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maine coon foster cat

Fran

Warren Veteran
Had this gorgeous girl handed in the other day, her names Lacey :love: Her owner had a baby and was worried that Lacey would smother the baby :roll: She's so lovely, seems completely relaxed already :love:

P1030372.jpg

P1030382.jpg

P1030383.jpg

P1030374.jpg

i had 2 kids plus a cat and had no problems why do people use this excuse
:roll: shes lovely :love::love:

shes gorgeous!!!! my hubby always wanted a maine coon :love::love::love:
and what a daft reason to give her up, our 3 cats have never been a threat to our children :roll:

Stupid reason to give a cat up my 3 are never any bother when babies are staying here. The 2 youngest even when kittens although curious as to what was in the pram were soon taught that they weren't to go near if it was occupied same with the cot. I did use a cat net on cot and pram also just to be on safe side when they were kittens, the old cat avoids children like they are the plague :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock: OMG she is the most beautiful girl!!!! :love::love::love::love:

I'm afraid I would definitely fail if I was fostering her!! :oops: :lol:

Yeah I agree it's a rubbish reason to give her up, she was sobbing when she gave her over but hasn't called/texted to see how she is. She's so gorgeous and just rolls over asking for tummy tickles when you go in there :love:

Babsie how far is Essex from you? Maybe something could be arranged if you're interested in her ;)

Back