• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville wants to say Hi

Neville

Young Bun
This is Neville...

27caac6a.jpg

c13b3724.jpg

f50cd6d4.jpg

He is still just a baby, but is so friendly and loving!!

I am also becoming more and more addicted to rabbits and spending far too much money on him!!

Sharron xx

:wave:

He looks very handsome indeed!

Just a quick question - and in no way meant offensively! Does he have hay in his hutch? I can't see any, thats all :)

hello :wave:
and yep i no the feeling spend way to much on my two but i get lots of satisfaction out of it :lol:
my family say they are spoiled i say no there spoiled with lots of love lol :lol:

Welcome to RU Neville.

Your hoomin will learn lots abouts bunnehs on 'ere. We loves RU, mummeh got Dolleh to be me friend and our hutches have been gettin bigger and bigger, now we is house bunnehs. Thats all becuz the hoomin found RU!! :wave: :D

From Marley.

:wave:

He looks very handsome indeed!

Just a quick question - and in no way meant offensively! Does he have hay in his hutch? I can't see any, thats all :)

Takes a lot to offend me so ask away and feel free to give any advice you want to!! Yes he has hay and loads of it!! He eats it like its going out of fashion :D:D He has a massive hutch, (so the photos dont show much of his hutch) as he is a French Lop baby and is going to grow a whole lot more!!

I was a bit concerned as he seemed to prefer hay more than his rabbit food, but since reading on here it seems like that is a good thing!! He gets some fruit and veg daily too - but slowly introducing things as he is only 15/16 weeks old and dont want to upset his stomach!! But his favourite of all time is pear so far!!

I have the safe food page from here saved as a link on my iphone so whenever I am shopping I can check - I bought corn on the cob for him the other day, but came back and checked on here and my boyfriend got it for his lunch instead!!

I am having great fun making him his own toys and keeping him amused. Just need the weather to be nice for a day so I can rabbit proof the garden so he can have a proper run round. At the moment he is making do with the kitchen while I am cooking tea!!

Addicted lol

S xxx

:wave:Hi Neville!! You are a gorgeous bun!! You'll have to visit us in nicer weather, we are lots of buns and live near you!! WELCOME!!:wave:

I'm really glad you took that as it was intended :)

Awesome that he loves his hay!

Look forward to seeing more pics of Neville in the future, he's a stunner !

You've obviously been doing your homework, so well done you.

You'll be addicted soon and won't be able to leave, mwahaha :lol:

My bunnies both love pear also. If you get a chance, a tiny bit of banana will probably drive him wild :)

Takes a lot to offend me so ask away and feel free to give any advice you want to!! Yes he has hay and loads of it!! He eats it like its going out of fashion :D:D He has a massive hutch, (so the photos dont show much of his hutch) as he is a French Lop baby and is going to grow a whole lot more!!

I was a bit concerned as he seemed to prefer hay more than his rabbit food, but since reading on here it seems like that is a good thing!! He gets some fruit and veg daily too - but slowly introducing things as he is only 15/16 weeks old and dont want to upset his stomach!! But his favourite of all time is pear so far!!

I have the safe food page from here saved as a link on my iphone so whenever I am shopping I can check - I bought corn on the cob for him the other day, but came back and checked on here and my boyfriend got it for his lunch instead!!

I am having great fun making him his own toys and keeping him amused. Just need the weather to be nice for a day so I can rabbit proof the garden so he can have a proper run round. At the moment he is making do with the kitchen while I am cooking tea!!

Addicted lol

S xxx

Back