• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Assasins Creed - rabbit version

Maltilda&twinks

Warren Scout
For those of you who don't know, assasins creed is a new computer game, see image below
58b61111.jpg

Now my little co-co did a great impression earlier and says he wants a computer game about him - and does anyone want to join his brotherhood - Rabbits Rule?

2595459a.jpg

coco: Go away mummy I is in disguise and you is spoiling it

cocophoto.jpg

I don't think Darcy has quite got the right idea and i've told her she's not a rabbit or a brother but she wants to join anyway

28102010144.jpg

I don't think Darcy has quite got the right idea and i've told her she's not a rabbit or a brother but she wants to join anyway

28102010144.jpg

COCO: Wow Darcy you can join the brotherhood (you have the secret code blanket) This is your uniform and as you is little you could be super stealth, and hoomans wouldn't see u under da cushion... Did you not want to chew the tassle mmmm I nom anything.. I shall discuss the brotherhood with you ps no girls allowed.

Dudley: Dat is way cool Co-Co!! I may try joining once I gets my new camouflage blankie. I fink its a good idea not to have the does!

Awsome pics!

When I got my boy bun was when I was totally addicted to Assasins Creed 2. So he nearly got called Ezio! :D But instead opted for Leonardo after Master Da Vinci lol.

Cant wait for the next game to come out on friday :D

Back