• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Just Ginger'

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
My little lady.

I don't think i've ever done a thread about 'Just Ginger' :shock:

Since she's been here, it wasn't a brilliant start. I felt guilty about her tiny pen she started off in, but it all started working out once she was bonded with Biscuit.

They really have been brilliant for each other.

Ginger's learning so much from Biscuit, its un true. She never chewed anything before, now she chews everything he does, but also doesn't chew anything he doesn't!

They both lay together a lot, they play together a lot, respond to how each other is feeling.

It's so lovely to watch!

Ginger's not been too well, she's got sneezing, her runny nose, runny eye (left) and is very very slight.

I'm doing my best to put all of that right, vet trips, extra food for her, lots of excercise and a big improvement to their home is coming up very very soon (replacing the Puppy Pen).

With Ginger's health issues Biscuit has been amazing for her. He grooms her nose and eye constantly, keeping it all very clean. He's taught her that running bunny 500's is really good for your leg muscle tone and has even in the last few days taught her how to escape from a pen using a stepping stool :roll: :lol:

Just literally, in probably the last 48 hours, i have fallen for her, totally more than i have before.

She looks and feels more like a bunny now to me. That probably sounds odd to those of you who dont know her or me, but its a real feeling.

She's become such a part of our lives now, its wonderful.

Before she was just a bunny. A bunny i thought looked beautiful.

Then she was just a bunny to keep Biscuit company and to enjoy life with.

Now she's like a bunny daughter.

I can't think of a better way of explaining it.

Bit of an odd thread, but i just had to get it written down, as its been in my mind for a few hours how im feeling.

So here is to my beautiful little Ginger.

:love:

noms08.png

Awww Gray, she's gorgeous and a lovely addition to your family. xxxx

Absolutely sounds like her and Biscuit were made for each other!

I never thought i would get like this over a bunny. Seriously.

Biscuit was awesome on his own. He's not quite so playful with us now, but that just does not concern me. He's happier and i can tell.

Ginger's brilliant. She really does have her own personality now, she's so full of character.

I hope i can get her better...really do.

I hope i can get her better...really do.

Don't worry, you'll get there. I've had Bluebell on antibitoics for respitory probs for three weeks now. Its very draining and can get you down so I know exactly how you feel but I'm sure it'll sort itself in the end. Think Positive.

Don't worry, you'll get there. I've had Bluebell on antibitoics for respitory probs for three weeks now. Its very draining and can get you down so I know exactly how you feel but I'm sure it'll sort itself in the end. Think Positive.

Yeah, your right it does. She's on her 4th week of abx now. Now she has eye drops for her poorly eye.

Just seems one thing after the other, bless her little fluffy socks. Poor thing.

She's still wonderful though.

Likes to wee all over my OH :lol: :oops:

Just like I was with Smoo. I thought she was beautiful but I really got her for Grim, then one day I realised I'd fallen completely in love with her, just for being her. :love:

I shouldn't have come back to this thread ... am getting broody now. Really not poss for the forseeable future. :( Not least because Spenser is very independent and would, I suspect, be very difficult to bond - plus I'd have to get him neutered ...

:love: I remember when you were anxiously waiting on her being ready to adopt!

So glad they have bonded well, and a massive pat on the back for you Mr!!!

It takes a while for them to relax and show you their personalities and the more time you spend with them, simulation you give them the more they want and develop. I love a happy bunny couple :love:

:love:

You're doing your best for her and that's all anyone can do. She is far better off than anywhere else she has been in life yet; she's in a loving, forever home. What more could she want :)

Back