• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had to rush Shadow down the vets :( Shes gone :(

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
When i went out to feed them this morning She was sitting all hunched up i put the food in and she didnt come over,So i picked her up and moved her to the food,She went to walk off but had a sort of stroke/fit she couldnt get up:( I took her inside and she was struggling to breath i thought she was dying I went to get my phone to ring the vets when i came back she was trying to walk but was wobbling,By the time i got to the vets she was fine,So not sure what happened Shes had a pain killer injection,She is an old girl at 9 years old:(

Last edited:
It must have been very scary for both of you. I do hope this was just a one-off event and Shadow doesn't experience anything like that again. Comforting vibes for both of you :)

Poor Shadow, and poor you! :( What a fright you must have got. I do hope she remains comfortable and she is OK when you return from work.

I too will be thinking of you both and hoping she is ok and this is something random and one off, never to occur again.

My o/h checked on her at 5pm She was fine,I checked her when i got home at 8pm She didnt look very happy:( She didnt want her carrot but started eating some fresh hay i put in for her,Im so worried though hope she will be ok Id bring her in but the heatings on so the house will be too hot for her

Back