• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nettty - She's gone

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
I need all the help I can get please for my Netty. She's not been right for a short while now, but literally since Monday night her weight has just disappeared. She's at the vets as we speak - possible spur trouble but this isn't believed to be sufficient to cause the rapid weight loss - too much too quickly.

Ivan feels it's possible that her cancer may have spread for this to have happened so rapidly (he removed the initial tumour at spay).

I am asking for a miracle because I actually feel that she is dying before my eyes.

She hasn't had enough good time on the earth so I need her to live - her life at Lymington was no life at all and she deserves some more happiness before she goes.

How wonderful it would be if this could just be her teeth.

In any event, she needs some energy to sooth her so please send some if you can.

thank you - she means the world to me.

8thSept2010009.jpg

3rdSept2010026.jpg

26Sept2010007.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry that Netty has lost so much weight. Sending her vibes, and hoping that the quality time she has had since coming to you can be made to last longer. She's a very beautiful bunny.

:love: Sending loads n loads of love and healing vibes for Netty.:love:
Hoping its just teeth trouble, so she has happy times ahead.:love::love:

I'll be willing for that miracle and thinking of you all while you wait for news of that miracle.

Come on Netty!

lots of healing vibes for Nettty,

I hope it is just the dental issues as you say. Even so i have my buns with dental problems and it's not nice. Sending her love and healing. *****

Poor Netty :cry: I really hope your miracle has happened Helen & that Netty is doing ok - sending all the vibes I can xxx

Hello

She's back at home after having a concious molar spur removal - GA out of the question as she's dropped to 1.3kg and is not in a good way. She had some abrasions on her tongue but not sure that this was sufficient to cause her rapid depression and weightloss. She is actually eating with gusto - she has never stopped, but we are all now just hoping that maybe it could just be the teeth issues have affected her in this way.

She is also being treated for EC at the moment as she has started weeing indescriminately in the last week or so too, and coupled with the lack of lustre in her eyes, and lack of gut motility earlier in October.

So many clues but all don't tell the whole story.

Xrays to rule out a cancer spread are not possible at the moment and would probably not be too useful at this stage either - what would we do if it showed anything up - Chemo would not be an option. Ivan's recommendation for now is a couple of days to see if there is any improvement at all from the dental and if there is we can see where we go with investigations.

I'd like to say that she is bright, she is lively but definitely not the bright little button she was - she just wants me to cuddle her as if for comfort.

I just hope she doesn't give up on me.

Hello

She's back at home after having a concious molar spur removal - GA out of the question as she's dropped to 1.3kg and is not in a good way. She had some abrasions on her tongue but not sure that this was sufficient to cause her rapid depression and weightloss. She is actually eating with gusto - she has never stopped, but we are all now just hoping that maybe it could just be the teeth issues have affected her in this way.

She is also being treated for EC at the moment as she has started weeing indescriminately in the last week or so too, and coupled with the lack of lustre in her eyes, and lack of gut motility earlier in October.

So many clues but all don't tell the whole story.

Xrays to rule out a cancer spread are not possible at the moment and would probably not be too useful at this stage either - what would we do if it showed anything up - Chemo would not be an option. Ivan's recommendation for now is a couple of days to see if there is any improvement at all from the dental and if there is we can see where we go with investigations.

I'd like to say that she is bright, she is lively but definitely not the bright little button she was - she just wants me to cuddle her as if for comfort.

I just hope she doesn't give up on me.

I really hope it is her teeth that have been the cause.

All fingers and paws crossed here - she is in the best possible hands. xxx

Thinking of you, David and Lucas too. xxx

Adding my vibes for Netty from Furby and I. Let's hope it is just teeth trouble and she becomes brighter again.

xxxx

Aww - poor baby :cry:. Sending massive (((vibes))) and hope she continues to improve. She deserves the best given her history.

Back