• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help please :)

tobiesmummy

Young Bun
What would be best for value rabbit run? My garden is over run with sheds and wendy houses! so it can be too big, i was thinking about 6ftx4ft? I have a french lop so finding a tall run is a bit difficult :/ its only for putting the rabbits in the run whilst i clean there shed(s) im on ebay so any links appreciated :wave:

Would a puppy pen work? One that is made with panels so fits in any space? They have high sided ones up to like 4 ft.

Would a puppy pen work? One that is made with panels so fits in any space? They have high sided ones up to like 4 ft.

i have a puppy pen at the moment, its used for the front of the shed so when i go in to feed rabbits they dont run out. Its also what im using at the moment whilst i clean them out with a sheet over the top but i have to go back at check every 5 minutes because im still scared they get out of it :oops: we live beside a busy road and im a worrier!

Back