• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Capri rex x doe PIC pt 23

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Capri is a small agouti rex x doe..her cross breeding gives her an unusual look
She is small but very lively and looking for a home with a neutered buck and someone who will give her lots of attention and time to get her more used to handling
She is cute so please consider her
This pic was taken when she was younger..so she doesn't fit on my hand any longer..but isn't that much larger!

Capria.jpg

She is approx. 6 months old, speyed and vacs

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning. Look at those beautiful eyes. She will be gone before Christmas and if not god help the OH :oops:

Adorable! I'd have her in a flash if this was next february :lol:

EDIT: sorry realised that didnt make sense, I mean once bunny is neutered and I have persuaded next years landloard :)

We do transport runs up to Scotland all the time - for gerbils!!!:shock::lol:

i was thinking about getting gerbils but the rescues here have no gerbils just now, good thing i suppose! Wish id known about you before i gave my tank away :lol:

i was thinking about getting gerbils but the rescues here have no gerbils just now, good thing i suppose! Wish id known about you before i gave my tank away :lol:

I think Minimallow rescues them. They sometimes wind up in my area & cadge a .lift up north when we have buns going:D

So is so sweeeet. If only I could win the lottery and buy a house dedicated to rabbits...i can dream.

Back