• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barbados horses (and Pie)

Pie

Warren Veteran
Have taken afew piccies of some of the horses I have been working with/on. Pictures arnt great but you get the idea. :)

1 half of Lions Castle Polo Estate
DSC00858.jpg

Some of the babies at Lions Castle
DSC00860.jpg

Brood Mares - The white is an absolute sweetheart (that still thinks shes a 4 yr ols race horse :roll: :love: )
DSC00859.jpg

This is Snowys Dream - my new faveorite Im working on. He is such a sweet boy with so many mental issues. 5 yr old Barbados Thoroughbred but was ruined as a 2yr old and still thinks and acts like he's 2. But would hurt a fly
DSC00865.jpg

Excuse my mum in the shot! Snowys Dream body shot
DSC00862.jpg

Hansome boy
DSC00864.jpg

Me doing Equine Touch on Snowy
DSC00863.jpg

And for good measure an old picture I found of Pie when she was a baby in the garden! :love:
DSC00775.jpg

^^This!

Must be an amazing job to do. Does your Mum run the estate?

Nice to see some sunshine and blue skies. I'd almost forgotten what that looked like :roll::lol:

Oh it is amazing. Hard work in the heat and you face something different everyday but Im working witht he most amazing equine athletes.

My mum works for/with my step-dad with our golf business we have here - he's a golf pro and teacher. The man that owns this is really nice, the only one to give me the time of day :roll:

I have heard its horrible and cold over there now. :( But it does feel odd to be in the heat when Im seeing xmas things around :?

When can I come stay? :lol:

I love snowys dream :love: are you enjoying it? x

Yea really enjoying it. Its interesting working with TB's that are no bigger than 15.3hh though :? I mean good for me being 5ft nothing but just very strange, its like they shrunk in the wash. But boy can they move :shock:

Snowys Dream is the one horse I would love to take home. He's just the sweetest horse I have ever met. :love:

I had to go to immigration today though and have to be out the country by end of Jan so really not happy about that :evil: Back to the cold for I guess! (But also back to Pie so cant be too bad!)

Back