• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Home Offered in York

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know of any rescues that are looking for fosterers in York?

I have a 10' x 9' pen area in an outbuilding that I think would be suitable. And plenty of time and love to give! :lol:

Thanks people xx

Last edited:
Here's the empty "foster" room...

Office6B.jpg

Office3B.jpg

The stain on the carpet tiles is from when the roof leaked, I think I can swap them with some cleaner ones.

Obviously, I'm going to fill it with toys/litter trays etc.

Do you think this would be OK for a foster bunny or two?

I am suprised a rescue hasn't snapped your hand off at this brilliant offer. Accomodation looks fab for them, your cats certainly approve :)

Thanks everyone! :wave: I'll email Bunny Burrows and Selby Animal Sanctuary now I'm set to go.

Thanks for the tip about changing the thread title - I'll have a go...

xx

Thanks everyone! :wave: I'll email Bunny Burrows and Selby Animal Sanctuary now I'm set to go.

Thanks for the tip about changing the thread title - I'll have a go...

xx

Might be worth trying PMing Tuckerbunnies on here about Bunny Burrows :wave: I'm not sure how good Gwen who runs BB is with computers. They are lovely at BB though :wave:

Might be worth trying PMing Tuckerbunnies on here about Bunny Burrows :wave: I'm not sure how good Gwen who runs BB is with computers. They are lovely at BB though :wave:

Thanks Nicola :wave: I've contacted Gwen and yes she need's fostering in that area as she has bunnies waiting :)

I've spoken to Bunny Burrows (thanks Maysie!) and there may be a female bunny in need that I can help. She's going to call me back tomorrow. I'm so excited! :) I really hope I can help.

She didn't mention anything about a homecheck though...

I've spoken to Bunny Burrows (thanks Maysie!) and there may be a female bunny in need that I can help. She's going to call me back tomorrow. I'm so excited! :) I really hope I can help.

She didn't mention anything about a homecheck though...

I have looked at the photo's of the set up and I think it's brilliant from what I can see and have told Gwen that it all looks really nice,
I will get back to her about a homecheck and if she want's me to homecheck for her I will.

Maysie xx

I have looked at the photo's of the set up and I think it's brilliant from what I can see and have told Gwen that it all looks really nice,
I will get back to her about a homecheck and if she want's me to homecheck for her I will.

Maysie xx

Thank you! :D I'm very excited now!

It looks really good!

Its so good how you are helping out a foster bun too...I dont think i could let them go, i would have to keep them!

It looks really good!

Its so good how you are helping out a foster bun too...I dont think i could let them go, i would have to keep them!

I'm going to be strong! :lol: I'm going to keep telling myself that the more buns that go on to forever homes, the more I can help! That's my plan anyway!

Back