• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well!!!!

Lops

Mama Doe
Tuesdays are full hutch clean day.... (bin day on weds),

So, because it's soooo cold now, I bought an extra bag of straw on my way home from work to do the deed :thumb:

Emptied, swept, cleaned, re-filled with tons & tons of lovely warm straw and hay.......where do I find them sleeping two hours later???..........Next to the bars with not a single strand of straw underneath them!!! :shock:

Do they not like a soft cosy warm snuggly bedroom? :?

Mine do that too, but there are definite bunny bum shaped divots and coccoons appear in the straw overnight so mine do at least go in there and snuggle down when I'm not looking :lol: I guess the important thing is that it's there if they do get cold and want it.

Mine do that too, but there are definite bunny bum shaped divots and coccoons appear in the straw overnight so mine do at least go in there and snuggle down when I'm not looking :lol: I guess the important thing is that it's there if they do get cold and want it.

:lol:

Little ******* aint they? :lol:

I often go out to the hutch on a cold night to find Spenser has carefull pushed away straw and ay so that he can sit on bare wood. He does seem to like sitting in the comparative shelter of a cardboard box (I put one in the under-run because he often sits there and it must be far less cosy than upstairs.)

Back