• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you nice bunnies of RU help me please......

Mummeh said I as been a very good boy in de time she as had me for and to av a tink abowt what I's would like from someone called Farder Kissmas, I thought my daddy was mummehs husband not another man.....They sure know how to confuse me!

Last edited:
What about a nice willow mat for you to sit on and some willow balls to throw about instead of your litter tray :D

Biscuit: Daddy has gots us our owns Christmas Treesies! I dids sees its whens he boughtsted it! He saids its mades of fruits and herbses! *Nom Nom Nom noises*

Ginger: Mummy did say it is Cwanbewwies and Parsley Biccy, i heard her say that, i did i did i did! I am vewy excited about it, as i have never had cwanbewwy before! We have a Parsley Bell too, i did see it! I did Biccy. I Pwomises!

It came from a local pet shop in our local gardening centre, which as much as i dont like seeing bunnies being sold now, they are in good sized enclosures and i get my hay from there, which is VERY nommy and VERY reasonable on my wallet!

Beige: I agree a rescuedoe of your own would be brilliant. Other than that I would browse on zooplus.co.uk. My mommy has just made a big order.

So sorry I missed you last night Mylo. :oops: I work late on Tuesdays and don't manage to catch up on all threads when I get in. I have bought Spenser a hay bag (carrot design) from Craft-a-Bun, and will buy him nommy things from Animal Magic Pet Supplies to go in it. I'm not going to go daft on presents for Spenser, because I also want to send presents to my sponsor bunnies. Actually, I've also bought him a snuggly blankie from Blackberry. :D

Biscuit: Daddy has gots us our owns Christmas Treesies! I dids sees its whens he boughtsted it! He saids its mades of fruits and herbses! *Nom Nom Nom noises*

Ginger: Mummy did say it is Cwanbewwies and Parsley Biccy, i heard her say that, i did i did i did! I am vewy excited about it, as i have never had cwanbewwy before! We have a Parsley Bell too, i did see it! I did Biccy. I Pwomises!

It came from a local pet shop in our local gardening centre, which as much as i dont like seeing bunnies being sold now, they are in good sized enclosures and i get my hay from there, which is VERY nommy and VERY reasonable on my wallet!

mmmm....parsley bells sound yummy, i thinks i might hint at one of dem!!!!

So sorry I missed you last night Mylo. :oops: I work late on Tuesdays and don't manage to catch up on all threads when I get in. I have bought Spenser a hay bag (carrot design) from Craft-a-Bun, and will buy him nommy things from Animal Magic Pet Supplies to go in it. I'm not going to go daft on presents for Spenser, because I also want to send presents to my sponsor bunnies. Actually, I've also bought him a snuggly blankie from Blackberry. :D

Mummeh said i can only have somethin small cos i get lots of tweats all the time!

Back