• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feeling guilty today:(

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
all around my bedroom i have my favourite pictures of benji and nahla, there is even a collage in a frame of them on my wall.

but stuck to my mirror are three very special photos, of a very special bunny. Barney was a ginger/orange coloured lop who passed away in february 2008 of heart problems at age three. i have felt personally responsible ever since it happened, and recently it's been particularly painful and i don't know how to make the guilt go away.

it doesn't help that i feel as though i'm not spending enough time with benji and nahla at the moment. the work load from college is crippling, and as i have to leave at 7:30 in the morning and don't get home till it's dark outside i have just about enough time to give them their breakfast and dinner and a few snuggles... and then it's hours of essays and other homework. i work at the weekends to make sure i have some money saved up for me and any treatment they might need, and so sunday is the only day they get to completely free range at the moment, i feel awful about it.

i'm just feeling very down right now, sorry for the rant. thought putting it on here might make me feel better, like i wasn't bottling it up any more.:(

Big hugs to you sweetie xxxx,Its very hard to get over a special friend in your life.At least your buns have each other and Im sure they know your doing your best for them,dont be so hard on yourself xxxxx

Didn't want to read and run. I know how you feel when you say you feel you aren't getting to spend any quality time with your buns. I too leave early in the morning and get back when it's dark. They all get far less free range time now it gets dark so soon. However, I comfort myself in the knowledge that I am doing my best for them, and I know they are all much better off here with me than where they were previously. I'm sure your buns understand x

Big hugs to you sweetie xxxx,Its very hard to get over a special friend in your life.At least your buns have each other and Im sure they know your doing your best for them,dont be so hard on yourself xxxxx

thankyou, much appreciated xxxx

Didn't want to read and run. I know how you feel when you say you feel you aren't getting to spend any quality time with your buns. I too leave early in the morning and get back when it's dark. They all get far less free range time now it gets dark so soon. However, I comfort myself in the knowledge that I am doing my best for them, and I know they are all much better off here with me than where they were previously. I'm sure your buns understand x

i just really hope they're not feeling neglected, if that makes sense. x

I seem to be following you on here just recently, but I can tell they are most definitely not neglected! You seem to care for Benji and Nahla very much :)
There is obviously not a lot you can do when it is dark out, and you are doing as much as you can for them, so that is what is important. And as someone else said, at least they have each other for company.

I seem to be following you on here just recently, but I can tell they are most definitely not neglected! You seem to care for Benji and Nahla very much :)
There is obviously not a lot you can do when it is dark out, and you are doing as much as you can for them, so that is what is important. And as someone else said, at least they have each other for company.

haha, i don't mind. nice to have someone to chat to. but the thing is, they don't have eachother:( they can see eachother and communicate but haven't been bonded yet. they'll have eachother by the new year though, hopefully:/

Back