• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think the best thing about owning rabbits is?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Just one of my afternoon wounders and im nosey :lol: i think hte best bit about owning casper is watching how he has improved me getting him 4 years ago when he was alone and really bad dental to now when he has a wifey and his teeth are finely causing him no pain and watching him nom grass :love: and the way poppy has come from a nervous wreck to binkying round the garden and playing with me with her toys :love:

I often wonder this too beccimarie! I think it's knowing that i am giving them a better life than they might have otherwise had. Lucky was in a 3x2ft hutch and was in it most of the time before he came to live with us. He's sooo affectionate too - he needed a friend and now has one. Knowing that he has space and companionship does it for me.

I often wonder this too beccimarie! I think it's knowing that i am giving them a better life than they might have otherwise had. Lucky was in a 3x2ft hutch and was in it most of the time before he came to live with us. He's sooo affectionate too - he needed a friend and now has one. Knowing that he has space and companionship does it for me.

:love: awww this is what i love giving them a better home :love: it just makes me want more :lol:

I have loved rabbits since i was four years old,my dad said if I swam a mile at five I could have one but I got two Peter and Jill,HA HA I will show you all the pictures one day xxxxI love rabbits and alsatians,I dont know why I just love them :love::love::love::love::love::love:All I can think of is they are amazing,clever and beautiful little souls who brighten up my life when I watch them running around the lawn getting into mischief,then coming in the house and eating all my cables,going mad doing binkies,just doing what bunnies do :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I loved Peter Rabbit like crazy. He came to his name, loved having nose rubs and licked me when he was happy. He also liked snuggling into my neck. He was the perfect Peter.

Jessica and Chloe and nothing like him. They bite and don't like cuddles. I miss rabbit cuddles.

Gosh, don't know where to start ... :love::love::love:

I think Spenser's ear-washing is my favourite thing. He has to tilt his head to one side so that the ear droops down, then lick his forepaw and comb it down the ear. Sometimes his ear pops back up too soon and he has to start all over again.

Gosh, don't know where to start ... :love::love::love:

I think Spenser's ear-washing is my favourite thing. He has to tilt his head to one side so that the ear droops down, then lick his forepaw and comb it down the ear. Sometimes his ear pops back up too soon and he has to start all over again.

:lol: awww:love: i love it when they do that casper trys to pull both his ears down at one go :lol:

I love it when Poppy runs up to me and plops her head on the floor - this is her 'I want cuddles momma' position and I fall for it every time :lol: She also bumps noses with me if she's in the mood :love:

The fact that no matter how bad a day I've had or what ever is going on in my life a bunny cuddle can still make me smile.

Sitting and watching Ginger climb over my OH, safe in the knowledge that its not me thats about to get peed all over :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting and watching Ginger climb over my OH, safe in the knowledge that its not me thats about to get peed all over

Love it. :lol:

Last time hubbys parents stayed Bailey sat on my lap for two hours sound asleep. As soon as hubbys dad wanted to hold him he decided to pee over him like there was no tomorrow. :lol:

When I come home ay 6.30pm & open the conservatory door.....RABBIT STAMPEED!!! :lol: They know its nom noms time!

Back