• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola & SiDneys House!!

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Lola & SiDney are house bunnies with free run of the house at all times, they have their own room that was once a cupboard but tend to stay in every room but their own!!

Lola & SiDneys room (was a cupboard)
DSC00641.jpg

Wider view
DSC00642.jpg

The Castle
DSC00646.jpg

SiDney looking bemused
DSC00645.jpg

Lola & SiDneys Bed - they sleep under our bed at night!!
DSC00644.jpg

:love::love::love: I love their castle. Love your duvet cover

Its Kylie at home, I got it off ebay. Its been peed on 4 times already!!:shock:
They are not really allowed on the bed, but do every now and then and every time they pee on it! - thats why i got them a sheepskin to sleep on and guess what! they peed on that too:censored:

You could try putting some hay in their litter tray, that may encourage them to wee in there...bunnies love to eat and poop at the same time :D:D

You could try putting some hay in their litter tray, that may encourage them to wee in there...bunnies love to eat and poop at the same time :D:D

Aww she does have loads of hay and always uses her tray to pee in its just as soon as she gets on the bed and snuggles on the duvet she pees! i think its to mark her territory more than anything:love:

Back