• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relief!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I was getting quite worried about Oscar because he hardly ate any hay yesterday, and then this morning he was hardly eating/drinking, whereas usually he is in the bowl before I fill it with pellets! I was waiting until I got home this afternoon to call the vets if there was no improvement, but in the last 2 hours he hasn't stopped eating! He's finished all his pellets from yesterday and today, eaten a massive mound of Orchard grass and more hay from his rack, and even the cheap hay in his litter tray! He has drunk half a bottle of water since this morning too... I'm so happy! Any ideas what could have been wrong with him?

i get this panic quite often. it was possibly a gut slow down but he has righted it himself :love:

since i fixed Alvins diet he has had a couple of off days without the actual stopping eating, once righted again theres never any sign something was up... confusing little monsters :?

Back