• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eating Cardboard

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Is it ok for Milo to be eating cardboard. He has given up on trying to eat the towel and is now set on distroying the box I gave him. Hormones are ragging here this afternoon I think :)

Is he actually swallowing it or just ripping it to shreads? If he's actually swallowing it I'd probably remove it incase it causes a blockage, but its unnusual for them to actually do so, they normally just destroy it into thousands of tiny pieces.

I have just looked closer and he isn't actually eating it just ripping it to shreds. He is a very frustrated boy today.

Spenser loves 'modifying' his cardboard box. He eats the odd bit, but it's a great source of stimulation for him so I would be loathe to remove his boxes. Also, he spends a lot of time in his underrun on cold nights, and the box makes a good den. Hormones will be part of this, but I think lots of buns enjoy shredding post-neuter.

Back