• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly, Grace & Sox for Tomorrow Please/UD P15.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Here we go again more worry ! :?

Holly below has lost a bit of weight and doesn't seem to be eating like she use to, so she is going tomorrow for a dental check-up a bit worried as she is such a nervous girl and an old lady at 6 years old :(.
5-2-10.jpg

Grace below is also another old lady and she has ailed very little in her life but I think it's time she had a check-up also but again worried as she is also very nervous and seem's to be comfortable with us but nobody else :(.
15-3-102.jpg

Poor Sox was at the Vet's two weeks ago with her Husbun Henry and Chudleigh and they all had dentals but the vet said Sox's mouth is horrendous and wanted to see her again tomorrow she's another pentioner. :(
24-10-09atBB.jpg

So can I have vibes for the old ladies please

'Thank You'

Maysie
xxx

Last edited:
Lots of vibes for all of these old dears! I hope they sail through their vet trips and are soon home again. x

Here we go again more worry ! :?

Holly below has lost a bit of weight and doesn't seem to be eating like she use to, so she is going tomorrow for a dental check-up a bit worried as she is such a nervous girl and an old lady at 6 years old :(.
5-2-10.jpg

Grace below is also another old lady and she has ailed very little in her life but I think it's time she had a check-up also but again worried as she is also very nervous and seem's to be comfortable with us but nobody else :(.
15-3-102.jpg

Poor Sox was at the Vet's two weeks ago with her Husbun Henry and Chudleigh and they all had dentals but the vet said Sox's mouth is horrendous and wanted to see her again tomorrow she's another pentioner. :(
24-10-09atBB.jpg

So can I have vibes for the old ladies please

'Thank You'

Maysie
xxx

:wave:
sending lots of vibes for henry sox and holly..

Good luck for your bunsters tomorrow.
Is even more of a worry you know they dont cope with strangers very well.
You will be wishing it was this time tomorrow and they were home safe.

Just looking at the photos of your lovely girls again, and sending top up vibes for tomorrow. I hope the day isn't too stressful for them (and you!). xx

Back from Vet's. (update)

All the old ladies are back from the Vets safely.

Grace has to go on a diet as she is overweight otherwise she is ok and her teeth are perfect. :)

Holly's teeth are also perfect and we have to monitor her weight and if she loses anymore then she is back at the vets for x-rays as it's obvious she has a problem somewhere :?

Sox is off her med's now but back at the vets in 3 weeks time as her back teeth are quite badly misaligned and she will need to regularly have dentals until it's all sorted out :(

Next Thursday Katie, Koko and Cloud are booked in for spaying...Oh God more worry!!!!! :(

Glad the senior citizens of your warren are back safely. Grace will keep Pud company in the dieting club!

Remind us to send vibes for the little ones next Thursday! :wave:

Back