• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly is back at the vets tonight...

Spotty Bun

Warren Scout
...for her follow up after being prescribed Marbocyl and ear drops for her ear infection. She's looking a bit unkempt at the moment bless her since she insists on shaking as much of the drops out of her ears as possible, ending up all over her lovely white fur! meaning I have to give her a wipe down which she's not too keen on!

fingers crossed all is well now and we can stop giving her the drops etc. :rabbit2:

Thank you for your messages! Well she doesnt need any more drops or antibiotics which is good, but got take her back next week when her ears have dried out cos the vet couldn't see down them! I phoned and asked them if I should stop them a couple of days before and was told not to,but I can see why I was told that. Hopefully we will get the all clear next week!

Milly sends thank you licks for the messages! :bunny:

That's good news that she doesn't need any more drops. :D Hope you get the all clear for her next week. :wave:

Thank you! I really hope there's nothing there next week, apparently the next step is injecting antibiotics, and I don't know how I'd cope with that! :(

Hope you don't have to do injections, although I'm sure you would manage if you had to. :) We had to syringe feed Spenser after his stasis episode (not the same as injecting, I know, but still tricky for the inexperienced). :? I held Spenser while my Dad did the syringe bit - it would have been fine if Dad hadn't confused Spenser mouth with his nose! :shock: Thankfully Spenser was none the worse and made a full recovery.

it would have been fine if Dad hadn't confused Spenser mouth with his nose!

aw bless, poor spenser! sorry i did have a chuckle just picturing the shock on his little face! :lol: yeah am sure i would be ok, just a bit squeamish when it comes to stuff like that, plus i'd hate to think i was causing milly any discomfort!

:wave:

Back