• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Rupert please...UPDATE P0ST 9 ..POOR BOY

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
he has just been admitted for a dental ..poor lad is drooling like mad and when the vet checked his mouth he has spurs digging into his tongue..

poor boy ..must be so uncomfortable :(

Last edited:
Poor Rupert. Lots of vibes that his dental goes smoothly and that he soon feels more comfortable. x

Aww poor little boy. Everything crossed for Rupert, & that those tongue sores will heal very quickly.

update ..

vets just rung ..

poor poor Rupert :( :( :(

he is in a mess ... his mouth is full of sores and was bleeding from cuts on his tongue ..

it was much worse than we had feared as this moring when the vet checked him she could only see the spurs at the front ..

Rupert is going to need lots of TLC to get over this :(..

and then he may never find a home as its certain he is going to need regular dentals . :( :( :(

poor poor boy .:(:(

i cant wait to get him back for cuddles :(

Aaaaw he must have been so uncomfortable, poor bun.

I know that feeling of just wanting them back for cuddles. I guess he will need lots of yummy soft noms to tempt him when you get him back.

Get well soon Rupert:love:

this bunny is such a star ... A sore mouth like that and hes tucking into to excel like a good en ..:D havent even had to soak it ..just gave him the junior one as its smaller pieces and chopped up some broccoli and carrot to mix in ..

he is so scrummy ...a little angel :love::love::love:

(we have had lots of cuddles in front of the telly ;) )

Back