• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning tips - bunny poo out of a carpet

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
When Mae has poorly and had no control over her bowels she dribbled on my rug, at the time I tried to clean it with some 1001 but it hasnt lifted the stain :? any tips or am I going to have to get rid of the rug (not that it will be a shame its ugly :lol: )

I *think* someone on here suggested that the best thing to do was soak up the wee and then just try and clean it with water. Though that doesn't help you now of course! I noticed a few stains today so if I find anything that works I'll let you know :)

Ooops, didnt read that properly did I :oops: you said poo not wee. In that case I have no idea, sorry :oops::oops: 1001 is ususally what I use for carpet stains too.

Ooops, didnt read that properly did I :oops: you said poo not wee. In that case I have no idea, sorry :oops::oops: 1001 is ususally what I use for carpet stains too.

hehe thanks anyway, im surprised the 1001 didnt work, its got red wine out of the cream carpet before now :oops:

Sorry can't help but Im interested to hear the responses I have a couple of favourite places that D&D like to eat their cecotrophs that could do with a good clean :lol:

Kim and Aggie always swore by biological washing liquid, just let the enzymes digest away the muck for a few hours then absorb with kitchen towel :D

Have you tried leaving the 1001 on for a while to soak in before rubbing out? It's always got poo (rabbits of course :lol:) stains out of our carpet..

Back