• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are free ranging!! :D

Oops!!

I remember when I was letting my guys first free range on their own (they have always been free range while we are around) I kept going back in the room to check they were ok...... I was so scared of them hurting themselves or eating the sofa or something mad! But they were fine.

Hope they dont nom anything too valuable!

:lol: Out of sight out of mind! ;)

Only thing is, its behind my bed where one of my sockets are, and although its turned off, it would have to be the one with the extension cable coming out. They would have to like sitting by the one socket im my room that i use!

Ive just managed to bunny proof it though...i think.

On the plus side, i think theyre coming back to use the litter tray :D

ETA: Ok that didnt work :lol:

They managed to get through the tiny hole between my bed and my box file AND they found another way in. Is there anything i can put down there that they wont want to go near or that they wont like the smell of? :lol:

Last edited:
Uh-oh, free-range house rabbits must be a joy ... but there is bound to be a bit of norty nomming. Hope nothing to drastic happens.

Back