• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should i do

stranger23

Mama Doe
ok ive got 2 rabbits off someone and they live outside but their hutches are a bit worse for wear so i want to replace them, ive been looking at ones with a run under as my garden isnt to big but now im wondering whether to get a small shed for them and putting there hutches on stilts so the have the floor space to use the only problem i have is they dont get on so i would have to let the run separately going to get them neutered in the new year (with buying them new homes and xmas money wont allow sooner) and im hoping to try and bond them again (previous owners tried before without them being neutered) so do i get them separate hutches and a run each or do i get them a shed together?

Well thats what im thinking but i dont know whether the boys will ever bond as they have never got on but im going to try and bond them together as i dont like them being alone and ive been told by the landlords in not aloud any more animals so i cant get them others to bond with instead

I'd go with the shed/splitting it in half option too. If you can get the biggest one you can afford that will fit in your garden, even if they don't bond in future, they'll still both have more space than an average hutch would provide. :)

Im thinking im going to clear out the garage and put a shed in there as i can get a bigger one for them than would fit in the garden, looking at ones with the split doors so i can have plenty of air in there and the landlords wont complain about the grass dying

ok had another thought going to see about setting up c&c cage for them in the garage think i might be able to afford quite a bit to make them both a big multi storey home for them any idea what c&c costs?

Back