• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does anyone have a?

I has a brown bunny

IMG_4920.jpg

Dark sables generally look black in the winter and go a sort of chocolatey brown in the summer and ost dark sable owners don't realise that's what they have.

I have had a medium sable and also a medium sable marten if you want to see those?

There was some debate on whether one of my 'black self' rabbits was in fact a dark sable, but no conclusion was reached, so I decided he was black. :lol:

right, well i may have found a bunny, she is dark brown sable mini lop, with 2 front white paws, im waiting for photos to decide though :oops: because i still kind of have my heart set on black otters

Last edited:
right, well i may have found a bunny, she is dark brown sable, with 2 front white paws, im waiting for photos to decide though :oops: because i still kind of have my heart set on black otters

Remember, personality comes before looks.

This is Sweep, my medium sable, complete with one white front paw.

Sweep394.jpg

Sweep175.jpg

Sweep49-1.jpg

Sweep235.jpg

You can see the way the colour changes during the season.

Remember, personality comes before looks.

This is Sweep, my medium sable, complete with one white front paw.

Sweep394.jpg

Sweep175.jpg

Sweep49-1.jpg

Sweep235.jpg

You can see the way the colour changes during the season.

thanks she is cute, i have been told this little girl is gorgues, hopefully they will send me a picture in a few days time

Back