• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala back with Archie & Evie doing very well - u/d P89

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Our big beautiful Nala has a bad infection in her tail & scent glands :(

She is going into the vets at 8.30am for a GA to check the extent of the infection - we're not sure yet if she'll need her tail amputating, depending on how far the infection has spread :( I can't believe the luck Nala has, after the 3 ops she needed in the summer for the abscesses in her leg :(

The poor girl looks so fed up & was so stressed last night when I took her to see our vet.

How can one bunny have such bad luck? :cry:

Any vibes you could spare for Nala would be greatly appreciated please.

Last edited:
Oh Goodness that sounds awful! :( Poor little girl!

I'll send all the vibes I can muster for your big girlie! I hope Archie is being a suitable carer! :love::love::love: Nose rubs for Nala!

Vibes from me x
My wee Inca is a tail-less bun :( She manages fine apart from having trouble periscoping and cleaning her face.

Hope Nala is ok xx

Thank you everyone, I really appreicate it - we're setting off in a mo - I'll let you know how she goes on tonight xxx

Sorry I wasn't up earler to send vibes, but sending them now. Poor Nala, she has had a rough time of it this year. :(

Back