• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tea at Tuckerbunnies

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Twice a day I make up 15 feed's for our furry gang and the holiday buns if we have any boarding with us .

15-11-10025.jpg

15-11-10027.jpg

15-11-10028.jpg

And everytime I am doing the feeds there is a furry begging boy under the table!
15-11-10029.jpg

Guess who ?
15-11-10030.jpg

It's Pud, and of course he can't have anything till his tea time as he is on a diet.
15-11-10031.jpg

As you can imagine the word 'No' doesn't go down well with Pud and he sort of sulks.
15-11-10023.jpg

Poor starving Pud!!
15-11-10024.jpg

That is a heck of a lot of meals!! And heaps of veggies!

Poor deprived Pud. Pud you can come stay with us if you like, you will never be malnourished and neglected again :lol::lol: :love:

Wow thats a right little production line you must have going!! Poor ol' Pud :lol: I have a little 'Pud' of my own aka Daisy. What does Pud get on his diet? Daisy may have to copy!!

Wow thats a right little production line you must have going!! Poor ol' Pud :lol: I have a little 'Pud' of my own aka Daisy. What does Pud get on his diet? Daisy may have to copy!!

Just greens and hay, most of our buns don't have dry food anymore just greens and hay, oh and forgot plenty of exercise :wave:

Last edited:
ok thanks! poor Pud it must be torture knowing the carrotsies are on the table and he cant have any!

Aww I know its not fair is it Pud!? Look at you, simply wasting away! :love::love::love:

Do you go through all of that everyday!? :shock: That lot of veg!

I know the feeling! I only feed mine veg once a day, but that's still quite a lot with 28 mouths to feed.

Lots of mine are dental buns and I seem to be constantly grating carrots for them....my kitchen worktops and floor are always covered with bits of carrot that have jumped out the bowl whilst I've been manically grating away like a mad woman :lol:

Back