• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Welsh Meadow Hay

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
My bunnies have gone crazy for this! I bought it for their birthday last month, because I thought they would like a change, and turns out they like it even more than the Burns Green Oat, and its cheaper! So I just ordered 10 bags from Chemist Direct :)

Anyone else feed it? I'm just a bit worried its not as good being cheaper, but then, Burns are good, so should be OK :)

My bunnies wouldn't touch it and I've seen others say the same, on a thread a few months ago. Funnily enough quite a few people said that piggies were loving it.

I used to get the Burns organic ?alpine? hay but it never reappeared :cry::cry:

Really? My guys dont really dig it..... they LOVE all other hay but will only eat this one if nothing else is offered..... which is mad, because they love everything from farm hay, to excel hay, to oat hay and even WILKOS hay!! :shock: Crazy critters! :roll:

Spenser doesn't like it. He's not the world's greatest hay eater as yet, but he seems to prefer Burns oat hay - or just plain Morrison's bedding hay to munch.

I ordered some Burns Welsh meadow hay from Hay Experts last week and it should arrive today. It's for the piggies so I'll let you know how well it goes down. To be honest, I've not seen them turn their noses up at ANYTHING yet :lol:. The bunnies, on the other hand, have gone loop the loop for the latest batch of timothy hay from The Willow Warren. It's lovely stuff - I feel like trying it myself :lol:.

I got my first bag the other week, and mine LOVE it.

I just thought it would be a little bit of variety to their normal meadow hay, but they are truly loving it at the moment.

Mine are good hay eaters, but its great to see them tucking into it so readily!

xxx

I guess tastes vary with bunnies :D my guineas all love it too. But then, I've never found anything they didn't like :lol:

Back