• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsored Weight Loss?

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I am looking into potentially doing this to raise much needed funds for Waffle's ongoing bills.

Would anyone be interested in sponsoring me?
I was thinking maybe saying £1 per pound :lol:

I am taking up running in a week, so that will help too!

I was thinking about doing a sponsored weight loss for bunny burrows but my other fundraising hasn't been too popular so not sure now :(:lol:

I'm sure someone else is doing a sponsored weight loss, have you had a look to see if she's having much success? :wave:

It's me :wave: I have lost half a stone so far, starting weight 14 and a half stone!

Doing sponsored weightloss for the bunnies is great motivation - I normally diet and exercise but get bored after a while. This way I know I've got to keep going for the sake of the rescue rabbits.

I had quite a good response from non-bunny people too. Obviously you get a few people telling 'jokes' about how they can think of better things to do with rabbits than putting them in a rescue etc :roll: but on the whole, everyone has been very supportive. I made a poster with a picture of George and Fifi and a pic of some babies at the Rabbit Residence, as well as some statistics about the number of rabbits going into rescue each year.

Back