• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: New thread started

Officially Want :(

If only I could have another :( I can't even litter train Marvin the dirty like tyke :lol:

Unfortunately no.
I was just alerted to this case as the man had a flight out of the country the following day, with no where for them to go :shock: :(

NOOOOOOOOOO!
black rexes :love:
but as before, Sparkle wouldn't be at all happy sharing her husbun :roll:

He always was a little rat bag here! :lol:
She is so soft, just like velvet :love:

He's sneaky...he will behave for days at a time only doing the occasional poo then out of nowhere he'll decide the welcome mat or your shoe is a good place to wee :lol: He's lucky i love him so much or else I might wee on him!:lol:

He's sneaky...he will behave for days at a time only doing the occasional poo then out of nowhere he'll decide the welcome mat or your shoe is a good place to wee :lol: He's lucky i love him so much or else I might wee on him!:lol:

:lol:

Wish Isabel was a buck:love:

Who did you have in mind as a partner ;)
Isabel came in with a female that she was fine with, but the female bullied her by humping! (hormones)

Where Isabel is so submissive, I believe she will be an easy bond.
And as I say, I find it easier matching on personality, rather than gender :D

This beautiful girl has really come out of herself recently! She will even let you have a little snuggle :love:

She will now let you pick her up easier, and is growing in confidence all the time.

Black Rex

OMG OMG OMG

She looks just like my Figaro. He is looking for a girlfreind. I'm serously considering the trip to Essex. (Or a Rabbit train).

I'll PM you.

OMG OMG OMG

She looks just like my Figaro. He is looking for a girlfreind. I'm serously considering the trip to Essex. (Or a Rabbit train).

I'll PM you.

Hey, don't mean to sound mean, but as I understand it you breed from your rabbits?

Isabel will be spayed before she is re-homed.:wave:

Hey, don't mean to sound mean, but as I understand it you breed from your rabbits?

"As I understand it you breed from your rabbits"

Where did you get that from? !!!!!!! I don't breed, All my rabbits are in pairs, and 1 of the pair is spayed or neutered. There are far too many rabbits in rescues for me to add to the problem.

Please let me know where you got your information from to my breeding? I am very very offended to your statement.

Hi,
I don't think this kind of comment is necessary and is quite rude. You especially didn't need to say it publically- you could have PMed the OP if you were concerned about something.

Since she'll be spayed it's not an issue anyway.

"As I understand it you breed from your rabbits"

Where did you get that from? !!!!!!! I don't breed, All my rabbits are in pairs, and 1 of the pair is spayed or neutered. There are far too many rabbits in rescues for me to add to the problem.

Please let me know where you got your information from to my breeding? I am very very offended to your statement.

Yes, I have 2 Grumpy Buns.

Lily, who growls and launches at you what ever you do, clean her out, feed her ect. However she turns to mush when you do manage to catch her and cuddle her.

Storm, very very handsome bun. Had his bits snipped to clam him down. This didn't work. Several unsucssful pairings later he's found Aroura. She's an ugly bun, but he loves her. He won't let me fill their bowl or put hay in. He growls grunts and lauches at you. He will only let a man pick him up. And woe betide anyone who tries to pick his Aroura up.

Bunny my free range bun, used to ambush my Jack Russel. She used to hide under hutches. The dog would walk past, she'd run out bite him, and run back. She has been know to do it to me, thesame thing. She had a litter a year ago and she is now the reformed bunny as if butter would not melt.

What I am I supposed to think of that?

Up to 80-95% of does get uterine cancer if left unspayed.

Lily is a Neutered doe living with a buck. I rescued her from a veterinary nurse. I only took her on with the condition that she was done before she came to me.

Storm, as the post says is "Snipped".

Bunny came into me as a rescue. She was pregnant when she arrived. Hence her charging and biting the dogs. She has now been neutered after she had her litter.

Please don't assume and read in to things. Posting statements like these go against forum rules.

Last edited:
Back