• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy bunny in need of forever home-In his forever home..(loadsa pics)

sugarlump

Alpha Buck
Hi everybody:wave: I just wanna introduce myself.
My name is Tiger and I was put up for adoption by Helen at The Rabbit Crossing. aka The Duchess.
Helen set about finding me my forever home...
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=248689
sooo,You've seen where I came from and probably read my bonding diary.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=253802
Now I thought you might like to see the next chapter.
Me in my FOREVER home......

83697e1b.jpg

Is I gawgus or what?

7079197b.jpg

This is my two wifey's Peppa & Sugar :love:

e1721a3e.jpg

T, Is for TIGER

cf29b962.jpg

This tastes gooood!

03c31a78.jpg

I just can't decide which one I loves the most :roll:

513283ab.jpg

Just checking to see if iys lookin good...

37c75f74.jpg

Iys avin loadsa fun in my new ome....

c9c23aa8.jpg

Fank you so much Aunty Helen for bonding me wiv my two wifey's, and for findin me a new Mummeh thats gonna Luv me FOREVER :love:
I will never forget you and what you did for me. And hope you visit soon...
Love Tiger x
x Peppa & Sugar x
Oh and ma hoomin Lisa, she says between us we av made her very, very appy.:love:

They look fab together in their newly decorated love pad.

Thanks for giving him a great new life Lisa.

(I want to move in myself).

Wow :shock: Not sure which I love more, the pics of the bunnies or their pad :lol: What a wonderful set up have, lucky buns :love:

Wow, you have an amazing set up and three gorgeous buns!! You must be so pleased to have them all home and looking so happy. x

WOW! thats an impressive setup there. Spoilt or what! :lol: How is it so spotlessly clean??? Thats an adorable little bunny and beautiful wifey buns too. Lucky little things.

WOW! thats an impressive setup there. Spoilt or what! :lol: How is it so spotlessly clean??? Thats an adorable little bunny and beautiful wifey buns too. Lucky little things.

:lol::lol: They had only just moved in,when the pics were taken, they have already made their mark on the place. A few nibbles here and there and tiger thought he'd pee all over my stool.:shock::lol::lol:

They've been in there 4 days now, so the place look a little more lived in.:love:

What a handsome little man :love: I bet he can't believe his luck reckon he thinks he's won the bunny lottery!! 2 lovely ladies and a fab home! I love the set up with the walkway and balcony!!

Back