• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help? Transport M25

Lillian

Warren Veteran
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=254029

rngwelfare has offered to bond my bunnies and Liz's husband has kindly offered to help with transport but we need help getting the bunnies up the M25 to meet Liz's husband. I don't mean to cause such hassle with this :oops: I'm waiting to renovate the sheds and do the insulation for winter and I can't do it until the buns are out of the way and I don't want to keep rngwelfare and Liz waiting. If anyone has some spare some time and could help with this please, we'd be really grateful.

Or if someone can take from us ( M1 junc 12 or 13) to Rugby then Steve will do all the M25 bit. We are right in the middle so don't mind which half of the journey we do:)

We might be able to help from the M1 to Rugby - which part is junction 12 or 13 - where is that near to? We are in Coventry so it does mean coming the whole way and back again but Tracy is also hoping to bond our bunnies soon and I know what its like when you are excited and you want to get things moving for the bun's sakes and also not inconvenience too many people.

If this offer is helpful at all let us know. :wave:

We might be able to help from the M1 to Rugby - which part is junction 12 or 13 - where is that near to? We are in Coventry so it does mean coming the whole way and back again but Tracy is also hoping to bond our bunnies soon and I know what its like when you are excited and you want to get things moving for the bun's sakes and also not inconvenience too many people.

If this offer is helpful at all let us know. :wave:

Either newport pagnall services or Toddington services would be even better :wave:

Either newport pagnall services or Toddington services would be even better :wave:

Ok let me speak to my OH about it - it also depends on when Tracy wants us to take Starbuck to her, so I will wait for her reply to my PM as well and get back to you.

Ok OH says yes!! We are fine to do either services. We need to speak with Tracy about days/times for everything but in principle we can do it this weekend sometime.

My only question is, will they come in carriers? As I dont have enough carriers for 8 bunnies! We only have a small carfe - do you think we can fit 4 carriers and 2 people in? :shock:

Ok OH says yes!! We are fine to do either services. We need to speak with Tracy about days/times for everything but in principle we can do it this weekend sometime.

My only question is, will they come in carriers? As I dont have enough carriers for 8 bunnies! We only have a small carfe - do you think we can fit 4 carriers and 2 people in? :shock:

Brilliant, will wait for news on times.

I was going to suggest that Lillian supply the carriers so we don't have to swap 8 bunnies over on services, as that would make me nervous, and they have to travel back to Lilian at some point too so it does make sense :)

Don't fear everyone I'm proving carriers :lol: Just gotta pop into town and buy them as I only have 2 cat carriers!

Hope they're really big ones for transporting the groups back to you :D
Otherwise I'll be sending them home in an indoor cage. :D

Oh bottoms!! I hadn't even thought about that :? I only have the single cat carriers, which can fit 2 bunnies. Getting them back home together might be an issue.

Back