• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit resues fairly close to Lowestoft...

Sorry I have no idea as haven't been there for a while but just wanted to say :wave: I am Lowestoft born and bred, my parents are still living there :)

sorry guys, it's brand spanking new and i'm giving it away.
Like I said though a few gaps but nothing a little but of DIY wouldn't fix.

also, yay someone from Lowestoft.

it's a dump isn't it.. :lol:

I haven't been there for about 10 years now as too ill to travel, I think it has changed a lot since then. I lived there for 26 years except for 3 years at uni. I loved the sea especially in winter once all the pacamacs had gone home :lol:

:wave: if no rescues want it - could I have it? Im looking for something to go in my shed for the winter for the buns to snuggle in...
If no rescues want it I would be willing to donate some money to a rescue...

hmmmm Wonder how far lowerstoft is from Cromer?

:wave: if no rescues want it - could I have it? Im looking for something to go in my shed for the winter for the buns to snuggle in...
If no rescues want it I would be willing to donate some money to a rescue...

hmmmm Wonder how far lowerstoft is from Cromer?

Do you have a good vet? Totally off topic here.

I haven't been there for about 10 years now as too ill to travel, I think it has changed a lot since then. I lived there for 26 years except for 3 years at uni. I loved the sea especially in winter once all the pacamacs had gone home :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: that is so funny!!

rac route planner says 1hr 22mins.

If no rescues want it then your welcome and a donation to a rescue would be fab!

I suppose it's not a terrible place to live ... could be yarmouth

My vet seems ok, these are the first buns i've ever had so I don't have a massive amount of knowledge about the vets except they are expensive :lol:

thank you :wave: i will wait to hear from you then smoo and I dont mind meeting in Yarmouth! :D 1 hr 22 is further than I thought!!

(I will donate a few £s to rainbow rabbits as they have links with lowerstoft and Cromer ;))

Back