• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Heard That Some People Have Been Worried About Me..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............so I thought that I'd better drop by to say that I am not about to give up fighting my poorly ears yet :)

019-25.jpg

Thank you for all your get well wishes, I am glad that I seem to have quite a few hoomin friends

Lots of Love

Morse xx

Aww Morse, soooooo good to see you! :love: We have all been very worried and I didn't expect you would feel up to a photo shoot. :wave:

Aw it's good to see you are still fighting on Morse! Lots of healing vibes for those lovely ears of yours xx

Handsome brave Fella, he is like an inspiration, he doesn't let anything get him down, I should take a leaf out of his book

AWww you're such a good strong bunny Morse! Keep fighting that nasty ear infection. Mwwwwah thats a bit kiss for that cute nosey of yours xxx:love:

Oh it's so lovely to see you Inspector Morse as we have all been so worried about you, good to see you looking better :love::love::love:

'That's put a smile on my big swollen miserable face' :D

Back