• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Flora - 6-8 month lionhead lop rabbit - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:1
Sex: Female
Age(s): 6-8 months
Name(s): Flora
Neutered: She will be speyed and vaccinated asap
Reason for rehoming: Flora came to us after a panicky woman rang us saying her neighbor (who owned Flora) was going to set her free as it bit her. She didn't give us much time, but thankfully transport was arranged for her. Unspeyed rabbits can be aggressive, so once neutered she should be fine.
Will the group be split: Once speyed she will need a home with a neutered buck. If you do not have a neutered buck but would like to offer her a home, let us know as we may have someone suitable to pair with her.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Medical: In very good health.
Other: She is quite quiet at present but only came in tonight! I will provide a better write up once I know her better :)

HPIM7626.jpg

HPIM7624.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, she looks like she is wearing a hair piece or wig!! I hope she is not waiting long for a new home. x

She's lush!

People who abandon their buns just because they have been bitten REALLY annoy me!!:censored::censored:

Sorry. Rant over...

:wave:

She's lush!

People who abandon their buns just because they have been bitten REALLY annoy me!!:censored::censored:

Sorry. Rant over...

:wave:

My bunny bites me almost everyday it's never bothered me he's just after attention, or trying to avoid it! People will just use any old excuse. It's only a rabbit bite ffs, it's not a crocodile!

She could be Barnaby's sister :lol:

So glad that she's been snapped up. I took on Barnaby mainly because he'd been in the rescue 8 months, he's agouti and I know this colouring isn't popular, so he'd be overlooked for a 'pretty' bunny.

To be honest, it's not really my colour of choice, but I have 2 agouti buns, I deliberately picked both and I adore them :love:

She could be Barnaby's sister :lol:

So glad that she's been snapped up. I took on Barnaby mainly because he'd been in the rescue 8 months, he's agouti and I know this colouring isn't popular, so he'd be overlooked for a 'pretty' bunny.

To be honest, it's not really my colour of choice, but I have 2 agouti buns, I deliberately picked both and I adore them :love:

My own agouti was in rescue for 2 years because of her colour! She has the best nature I have ever seen in a bun. Very placid girl :love:

twobunnies&apony - Its sad isn't it :( I think REWs and PEWS have the worst luck though :(

My own agouti was in rescue for 2 years because of her colour! She has the best nature I have ever seen in a bun. Very placid girl :love:

twobunnies&apony - Its sad isn't it :( I think REWs and PEWS have the worst luck though :(

2 years !!! That's shocking :shock: I bet she binkied all over the place when you came along :lol:

Yes, REW's and PEW's are also on the 'least wanted' list, but they've grown on me too. Charm, who's also in the Rabbits in Need section, is a stunner.

Back