• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Changes

Sligeach

Young Bun
My bunny Henrik is 1 on Wednesday, I got him when he was 8 weeks old and within a few days he was litter trained. I have recently made some changes to my house and his hutch and all stuff are now in a different room, he does not use his litter tray anymore and keeps pooing and weeing on my bed and the couch etc..... anyone got any advice or is he just marking his territory because of all the changes ?

Is he neutered? He's probably come of age so to speak and is now hormonal and marking his territory. Neutering him will reduce this and mean he has a better quality of life.

Is he neutered? He's probably come of age so to speak and is now hormonal and marking his territory. Neutering him will reduce this and mean he has a better quality of life.

Hi, yep I got him neutured when he was 6 months old and never had this problem. I am hoping it will settle down and just to do with changes in our home

Ah, that'll be it then if stuff has changed. Normally takes them a while to get their bearings again. Give him a few weeks, it took Nutmeg and Smudge about 2 months until they got the hang of their new accommodation.

Back