• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i get a good dog crate?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
i would like a dog crate for when the bunnys are poorly and need to come inside, anyone reccomened any sites?

I googled 'dog crate' on e-bay and that brought up some good deals!! I can't remember the exact site but I think an x-large was about £35-40 (I thought that was quite cheap).

I should really get one too. When Spenser was in overnight during his stasis episode we had to do shifts and stay up all night. His insides might have been in stasis but his legs certainly weren't. :roll:

I should really get one too. When Spenser was in overnight during his stasis episode we had to do shifts and stay up all night. His insides might have been in stasis but his legs certainly weren't. :roll:

:lol: well they have always had a traingualar run thing which was there recovery hutch but it is so heavy and its just lying in the garden doing nothing most of the time as its to small to be anything else for them, so iv decided to sell it and buy myself a dog crate that can fold up neatly :D

My problem with buying a dog crate is partly psychological. I grew up with a fear bordering on phobia of dogs, and it goes against the grain to buy anything dog-related. Silly! :oops:

My problem with buying a dog crate is partly psychological. I grew up with a fear bordering on phobia of dogs, and it goes against the grain to buy anything dog-related. Silly! :oops:

aw :( have you ever tried facing the fear, i.e coming face to face with a dog? you could get a "animal crate" :) like the vets have rather then a dog crate :D

I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I will never like dogs or feel comfortable with them. It goes back to when I was a baby and my Mum's dog (who stayed with my grandparents) not unnaturally to a dislike to me and would growl any time I or the pram came in view.

Back