• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she fits!!!!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
i wanted to buy the bunnys an extentsion to there hutch and run to another run which would be on the grass as casper is nomming more grass now i want him to have full accsess all the time, so i looked at the run round products but they looked very small for my biggest bunny poppy the rex, they were
ever so helpful and sent me a sample i put her in a box and she climbed through!!! im so suprised she fits!! :D now i can get there presant :love:

It's amazing how small a fairly large bunny can make itself. :shock: Spenser once managed to sit underneath one of those tiny little stools, and I often think I've blocked access to things indoors only to find that he can squeeze through, ample rump and all. It is very mysterios. Spenser weighs approx 3kg so it really shouldn't be possible.

Back