• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch help please!

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
as some of you know im getting a rabbit

ive seen the Sykes hutch and run combo on happyhutch.com its costs £154.99.

Here is my where i need help!

Should i get a single hutch and get a run seperatly?
or
Should i go for the expensize hutch and run combo?

i know that a single hutch is about £100.

would i be able to get a run for £55? or would i be better off getting the combo for the total price?

TBH my hutch fund is quite low about £130.

is the Sykes really worth £154.99?

As far as a hutch with a run which is of a suitable size and not made out of a realy soft wood it is one of the better ones.

Like many things if you can buy the two things purpose built together you will find that you get a better deal in terms of money.

With spending a little bit more money you would be able to get something bigger, stronger and better. For example getting a wendy or a shed and then building on it in the future when you have additional finances

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330492417902&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have a double one of these and it seems very good and value for money. For a run you can buy avery panels on ebay which work really well. I bought a combo one for my mum's for the buns to stay in and I dont like it at all, its warped in the rain already (I've only had it 3 months) it was from wranglers so I wouldn't recommend them. The advangage to buying seperate is that you can make up any size you want however it may need extra wire and effort to fully bunny proof, particularly if they will have direct access. There are a few companies that do combos so shop around. Or if you have a room a shed is the best thing to get in my opinion. X

Back