• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had bunny neuterd

jill

Warren Scout
I have had bunny number 3 neuterd but they never offered any medacam
its amazeing how vets differ my 1st 2 bunnys went to vets4pets and they
got a check ups,and medacam :) this vet said she dont need to see him, back :? plus i have to wait till my other bunnys are 4 and a half months old for them
tb done they have started fighting already :roll: there 5 males 13weeks old no one want them iam trying my best with what space i have just wish
id been more careful :(

Having bunnies is a learning curve and you are doing your best now, that's all you can do.

Could you borrow hutches or accommodation from anyone nearby?

Might it also be worth asking for a recommendation for a vet in your area?

I agree with you about Metacam though. I wonder how the vet would feel being 'neutered' and then not having follow up pain meds.

I have just bought a cage today so i have 2 males in that one and 3 in the other so i hope it will ease the stress for now anyway i have some medacam left
off the other bunnys so iam going to give him some tomorow

Hope your bunny is OK. I haven't had Spenser neutered yet, but I certainly wouldn't be happy if my vet didn't offer metacam when the time comes.

Back