• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am re-naming Harvey Houdini UD terrible misadventure this morning

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
He can escape from anything - a room with a baby gate on, a metal run with material lid, a metal run with metal lid, a hutch.... :roll: luckily all he does when he escapes is go and lie on the living room floor or start eating pellets out of the SS bag, but he keeps going over to Zero and Lucy and Zero goes mental and attacks Lucy because of the whole referred aggression thing :(

:lol: Naughty bunny, it is amazing how some buns just seem to escape, I used to have a small part of the buns room sectioned off, (the bed) but whatever I did, Carlo still got over it to have a snooze on the bed :evil: I gave up and let hin have it

Naughty boy, 'Harvey Houdini' has a nice ring to it though. Spenser could have escaped had he been awake when his very bad mummy inadvertently left his run open this afternoon. :oops::shock: I've been trying to cut down on tea, and it is obviously having a bad effect on me.

I think for the good of your sanity you need to carry on drinking tea Susie :lol:

I know, no one else tries to escape except Harvey, and now the girls have started following him since I bonded them :roll:

Had a near miss this morning :shock:

I change my set ups all the time but at the minute I have a double decker 6ft hutch with a run attached pushed against the wall downstairs with the trio in it, and Zero and Lucy next to it in a pen with a board separating them so they can't see each other.

This morning I opened the lid on the hutch as normal to put some hay in the trio's litter tray - and Harvey jumped out from the top of the double decker hutch :shock::shock: he got stuck in the tiny gap between the run and the wall and had a massive panic trying to get himself out. I climbed into the run so I could get him out but by the time I'd opened the run and gotten in, he had squeezed through beside the hutch and under. He ran across the room to Zero and Lucy, Zero and Lucy started fighting because they could see him, and I was stuck in the run so I couldn't stop them :shock::shock:

Luckily I managed to get out and grab Harvey before any serious damage was done. :shock:

Oh gosh, that bunny is one for causing trouble (handsome though he is!).:shock: And here's me feeling I have a problem because Spenser has peed behind his bowl overnight. :lol:

Oh gosh, that bunny is one for causing trouble (handsome though he is!).:shock: And here's me feeling I have a problem because Spenser has peed behind his bowl overnight. :lol:

He is very norty :no: he thinks he runs the house because he was the first bun we got, every time I leave I tell everybun that Harvey's in charge. He's such a troublecauser though might have to leave the piggies in charge instead :lol:

Back