• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunny tongue!

You do know that during the winter your going to have to unstick her from the bars as her tongue will have froze onto them :lol:

She's a complete cutey :love:

Helen xx

What age is the wee darling? No idea what could make her so into licking things.:? Spenser occasionally licks my clothes, but very rarely my skin. I would love him to lick my hand but he has only done it twice in 7 months.

Milly is a very licky rabbit too, no idea why they do it though sorry! She'll lick clothes, hands, faces, rugs, wood, floors... Weird but cute! :bunny:

What age is the wee darling? No idea what could make her so into licking things.:? Spenser occasionally licks my clothes, but very rarely my skin. I would love him to lick my hand but he has only done it twice in 7 months.

The little monster is 9 weeks old. I have a feeling she's going to be a handful as shes already more work in the 4 days that ive had her than Indy has been in 3 weeks :roll::lol:

She licks her bowl as well... and bites it... wont eat whats IN it.... but still!

You do know that during the winter your going to have to unstick her from the bars as her tongue will have froze onto them :lol:

I'll go out in the morning to find a furry version of this...

tongue_stuck.gif

Back