• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just keep the house at the temp I want. Are you planning on putting them back out at all?

My four all moult at different times, so the house is always hairy:lol:

I have the heating on whenever i am home, but i have the radiator in Herbie & Inca's room turned off.

B&M snuggle up under the radiator if it's on. We had to stop using the gas fire cause they kept trying to get in it :roll:

I can't just turn off radiators unfortunately. I don't think ours have the means, if they do I don't know how. The lionheads doesn't actually have a radiator in. My lops one does and their crate is right next to it but it doesn't seem to cause them any problems.

We have a solid fuel fire to heat the house so it's not constantly on as the fire generally goes out overnight.

My buns are house bunnies all year round. During the winter I have the heating on when its cold. It doesn't really affect my buns as they seem to moult all the time anyway. Not with big tufts but just general gentle moulting and I'm always covered in it! I think this is the case with most if not all house buns.

Yes but its a long living room and Starbuck tends to keep to 'his' end of it where there is only a small radiator.

i have the radiator or fire on in the evening, they come and lie in front of it like dogs.
when it freezes, which won't be long now, i'll put something on low for them in the daytime. i'm trying out different radiators etc.

I like to have a warm house and Henry who is two has been in the house since he was a baby and he has been fine but in the summer when he found it to warm he would go down stairs and you would find him in the shower tray:lol:

When I had Peter, his cage was against the radiator and he used to love it! If he wasn't next to the radiator he liked to hogg the snugglesafe. :)

Back