• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burns Green Oat hay suppliers

katie2000

Alpha Buck
Hi :wave:

Has anyone recently ordered burns green oat hay? I am running horribly low and my local pet shop now only has the horrible stalky, dusty bags in stock with the buns refuse to eat!

I am looking for somewhere that still has the lovely soft, green leafy bags in stock which the buns will eat every last strand of. I can't risk ordering in the hope that they will like the batch because I already have 4 bags of the stuff which they refuse to eat!

Any ideas?:)

I got some from animal magic pet supplies. It's the decent bag, not the one that is all bitty.

You can check with Lynn prior to ordering (Holidayhutch on here)
My two have been devouring it :)

I've had it from Animal Magic too, only the sample bags, but I assume it's the same hay. Always been very satisfactory. :D

:wave: Ooo thank you everyone :D I think I will ring/email a few places just to make sure its what I want - fussy buns!

I have not heard of viovet beofre *off to investigate as I like the p&p price :D*

Just got an email to say the hay had been despatched, I only ordered it yesterday afternoon :shock:

Back