• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is the reason it is so hard to make a decision about Daisy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This is how Dave and Daisy are 90% of the time :love:.

I don't know what he is going to do without her :cry: Hopefully the vet can help us make an objective decision on Wednesday

PB141243.jpg

PB141244.jpg

:cry: and :love: at the same time.

I don't know if this works as never tried it, (fortunately never had to yet) but is there anyway you could introduce a soft toy to the twosome so that it picks up Daisy's scent over the coming days etc and so that if Daisy did have to say goodbye that Dave would have something that smelt of her for that transitional phase?

:cry: and :love: at the same time.

I don't know if this works as never tried it, (fortunately never had to yet) but is there anyway you could introduce a soft toy to the twosome so that it picks up Daisy's scent over the coming days etc and so that if Daisy did have to say goodbye that Dave would have something that smelt of her for that transitional phase?

I am hoping to get to town to buy him some soft cushions tomorrow.

You know how I feel about Daisy ... :cry::love: Sounds like a good idea from prettylupin. Hope you find something suitable.

They're such a special couple :love: I'm so glad you put them together....they've been so happy. I really don;t knwo how you're going to make the decision....It will be heartbreaking :cry:

Awww :love:

It must be so hard to do what you have to do Liz, I know I wouldnt be strong enough to do it, what a beautiful photo... with underlaying sadness :( :cry:

Back