• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please cross you fingers/ Nancy has gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
For a very special bunny. She is at the vets now along with another poorly bunny. Its not looking good :cry::cry:.

I have been awake all night with worry, and am in tears since putting her in her carry box. Life is so unfair :cry::cry:

Just waiting for Steve to ring with news, while I sort the other bunnies....

Last edited:
Thank you, but just had a text to say, she's gone :cry::cry:

She wanted to live so badly, it is so :censored: unfair but there was just nothing we could do :(:(

I need to send a few texts to let people know

It is not going to be a good week, we have another 5 buns booked in and at least 2 of those are seriously ill :? :cry:

I'm really, really sorry. For you and Steve, and the little bunny too. At least she knew love.

Steve's just given me the news about Nutmeg who also went up, and it is much worse than I feared. She has a lower respiratory infection but on top of that she needs a dental, which is now going to be a terrible risk :(

I have let people know, so can post it was Nancy who was pts :cry::cry:

Yesterday a large abscess came up under what was left of her jaw despite being on antibiotics. With that on top of all the boney growth she couldn't shut her mouth or chew, there was just nothing we could do :( She was desperately trying to eat but I was so scared she was going to choke. I can't believe how bright she was, she seemed to want to live so badly but we couldn't help her :cry::cry:

This one has really got to me, I really hope she had a happy week with us

so sorry - that must have been so difficult. Hawthorn still had his appetite as his throat was closing up in the last day - it was so very very sad to see him try and eat.

I am devastated for you it was Nancy :cry:

Of course she had a happy week with you, she could not have asked for a better home for her last week. You did all you could you really did xx

Back