• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Al my bonds are breaking!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I'm pelting 100 mph into having 5 separate bunnies at the moment. Ever since Ruby started attacking the girls and I put her separately with alternate boys, the boy's bond has broken down because they weren't together. Ralph and Ruby aren't getting on either, so it's only Buzz I can put with Ruby and even they are so-so about each other. Buzz and Penelope are still very connected and so are Ralph and Rosie, but that gives me a 2, a 2 and a 1!

ARGHHH!!!

I'm pelting 100 mph into having 5 separate bunnies at the moment. Ever since Ruby started attacking the girls and I put her separately with alternate boys, the boy's bond has broken down because they weren't together. Ralph and Ruby aren't getting on either, so it's only Buzz I can put with Ruby and even they are so-so about each other. Buzz and Penelope are still very connected and so are Ralph and Rosie, but that gives me a 2, a 2 and a 1!

ARGHHH!!!

Oh no!! I hope things can be sorted :(

Kate, taking the boys out temporarily and putting them back in will cause a problem. They have to stay together.

I would go back to your original bonded group and sort Ruby out separately.

Back