• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in Birmingham

I'm in desperate need of boarding my bunny 3-6 December and my usual is closed then (the bunnery in lickey end). Can anyone recommend anywhere else? Emailed fat fluffs, and tried ringing but had no reply. I live in selly oak but could also use the black country area.

not used this lady myself but she is connected to a wonderful rescue called Hopper Haven :D

message from my facebook

Hi, Hopper supporters!

Whilst we are still offering a boarding service for rabbits and piggies adopted from Hopper Haven, Christina, who has worked as a volunteer at Hopper for nearly 4 years has set up her own small animal boarding, pet sitting and dog walking service.
Based in Lower Quinton she can be contacted on 0781 5875544 or email pippinspetcare@hotmail.co.uk

We started cosy critters 18 months ago - but stopped advertising as i'd lost my bunny soul mate and I wasn't emotionally strong enough to look after other folks animals. However time has passed and we do still offer boarding to our regulars. We have a room we use for a house rabbit boarding, we've only one annual bunny customer who's always a summer holiday booking so the offer is there :) I sold off the boarding hutch and play house when we stopped doing it-so I can't offer space for an outside bun. In all we have mice, gerbils and hamsters, then the one bun (who's now been bonded so it'll be a pair next year). We only do it for summer and all apart from the bunny guy are people we know through our work or friends of friends etc but you're welcome to come and check us out and see our animals-and the boarding room if you're interested. If food, bedding and hay come with the bun it's free of charge. We started offering small animal boarding for the animals not for the money and to be honest I love animals so I don't expect paying for it. Sorry for the long explanatory post but I felt a bit rude pm'ing you out of the blue :).

Back