• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilly puffed his chest out........

willowholly

Mama Doe
Ive not seen a bun do this before,a pigeon yes,but B was laid in the cage so I put my head through the cage door & laid my head on hers & was having abit of a soppy moment when Dill's head popped up from behind the cage,his eyes were wide,then all of a sudden he did this little shake then puffed out his chest.I think maybe he was jealous cause I was kissing his girlfriend!!:lol:

Hubby was feeding them their bedtime treats last night & I wished I'd videoed that.He normally lays on the floor & they clamber all over him,sticking their noses into his mouth looking for treats but last night B was abit soggy from standing on their veg,so he sat in the chair & they were both periscoping,heads tilted back,Dill's ears were almost touching each other over the top of his head as he had his head back so much!:lol:I love watching them at treat time.As soon as hubby walks in the room they know what it means & go mad!Love it!:D

Back