• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Non-Disapproving Rabbits....U/D Not Amused!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Thought I would start a thread for any peoples or buns that have either been submitted to disapproving rabbits but not go on, or anyone who wants to submit one but doesn't know how! :D

Mine never seem to get picked, so I will start us off, this is my previous bunny Charlie, a great poser.....

NightTimeCharlie2-1.jpg

I have a dream.......it involves carrots...

100_0212-1.jpg

Mummy says I am a cross breed, about half and half i think....

100_1654.jpg

This way I get digital, but....

100_1653-1.jpg

This way I am HD ready too!

Please add yours!! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:
Never sent one in but I always thought this one was quite disapproving.

"Fire my stylist..."
DSC00638.jpg

Mine never get picked. Knowing my luck I'm sending them to the wrong email...or with the wrong title, or something. :lol::lol:

:lol: Everyone's disapproving rabbit pictures are brill :thumb:
Can someone tell me if these are disapproving rabbit pics or not :oops:

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

p.s., if the best looked after buns in the world disapprove this much, imagine how much regular buns must disapprove...I predict an uprising :shock:

That is pure disapproval. Look disapproval up in the dictionary, this picture is there. I'm more than a little frightened...Ali do you sleep with the lights on? :shock:

Why would I keep the lights on?! :shock: Then I'd have to see the dis-hop-roval!! :shock:

100_1654.jpg

This way I get digital, but....

100_1653-1.jpg

This way I am HD ready too!

Please add yours!! :wave::wave::wave::wave:[/QUOTE]

:love: These 2 pics

Back