• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need names please... (pics added)

jenjen01

Young Bun
introducing our newest member of the family, shes 9 weeks but still with no name. my other half says pebbles but i think something girly would suit. shes so lovable and loves to snuggle into your neck, any ideas please? here she is....

P141110_142903.jpg

P141110_1431.jpg

P141110_1429.jpg

Parmis, after a very nice girl who comes to my lessons. she's persian, kind of. and the bun is hairy like a persian cat.... oh, my weird mind...

I think Pebbles is a lovely name and does suit her, it is girly it reminds me of the little girl in the Flintstones!! :lol::lol::lol:

Or if not, how about Petal?

I like the following names for a girl bunny;
Meep
Sheeba
Macey
Delilah
Remmi
Eevee

I could say more if you wish :oops:
I have a list of me favourite names for boy and girl buns saved on my lappy, does that make me sad? :oops:

its been decided then pebbles it is. my other half said it doesnt matter what i name her she will always be pebbles to him so i dont want to confuse her :lol::lol:
pebbles and her 2 sisters and 3 brothers were the result of a accident due to the wrong advice from my last vet and me not knowing enough at the time. the others have all gone to live with my bestfriend (we have been bestfriends since school so i know they will be looked after forever) down the road who i see everyday but will miss them loads. pebbles will stay with her mum and eventually dad will be bonded with them both. hes just been neutered so got to wait a while for him then her mum is being spayed next week.
thank you for all the replys x

Back